Are you interested in seeing democracy play its role in how Democratic delegates are elected to represent Democratic presidential candidates at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia in July 2016?
There are sixteen (16) Congressional Districts within Ohio. All sixteen (16) Congressional District Caucuses are held the same night, same time. Plan to attend the CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CAUCUS in your Congressional District of voting residence. Those Democrats interested in being a District-level delegate were required to submit a Declaration of Candidacy form to ODP no later than 5pm on Saturday, December 26, 2015.
- Caucuses will be held on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Caucuses begin promptly at 7 p.m.
- All 2016 Caucus locations can be found here.
If any questions, please contact please contact Bill DeMora, ODP Secretary, at614.221.6563 x1214 or email@example.com.
- Philadelphia 2016 – DNC Convention – Official Website
- 2016 Ohio Democratic Party DNC Delegate Plan – Approved 4.11.15