The next Democratic Primary Debate will be held at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 8:00pm-11:00pm. The ten Democratic candidates for president who qualified for the the third debate are qualified for the next round. The DNC announced earlier to campaigns that the fourth debate will focus on one night.
Are you interested in attending?
Otterbein University, Westerville, Ohio
Sponsors: The New York Times, CNN
Moderators: Marc Lacey, Anderson Cooper, Erin Burnett
A LIMITED allotment of debate tickets available.
Sign up here for a chance to receive tickets.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Final candidates qualified for the debate will be posted as soon as available.
Candidates qualified for third debate are qualified for fourth debate. To qualify – deadline is early October – for the October debate, candidates must:
- hit 2 percent or more in at least four qualifying polls between June 28 and August 28, 2019.
- have 130,000 unique donors.
The following candidates have qualified for the fourth debate as of September 13, 2019:
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
- South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Former HUD Secretary Julian Castro
- California Sen. Kamala Harris
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
- Billionaire Tom Steyer
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Andrew Yang, businessman
For video links of the debates held so far and additional information for future debates, please visit here.