Senator Sherrod Brown and challenger Representative Jim Renacci (R) have agreed to at least one debate. Ticket information will be posted on the Ohio Debate Commission website: www.ohiodebatecommission.org.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 | 6:00pm | Westfield Insurance Studio at the Idea Center in Playhouse Square, Cleveland | Moderators: Ann Fisher/WOSU Public Radio, Columbus; Russ Mitchell, anchor WKYC TV, Cleveland
- Negotiations are continuing to hold debates in Columbus and Cincinnati
The Richard Cordray and Mike DeWine campaigns announced they have reached an agreement to hold three campaign debates over the next few weeks as they campaign for the privilege to be Ohio’s next governor. Ticket information will be posted on the Ohio Debate Commission website: www.ohiodebatecommission.org. The debate schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | 7:00pm | Daniel J. Curran Place on the University of Dayton River Campus, 300 College Park, Dayton 45469
- Monday, October 1, 2018 | 7:00pm | Marietta College, 215 5th Street, Marietta 45750
- Monday, October 8, 2018 | 7:00pm | Cleveland State University, 2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland 44115
Steve Dettelbach (D) and Dave Yost (R)
Monday, October 22 | 12:00 noon
City Club of Cleveland,850 Euclid Avenue, 2nd Floor, Cleveland 44114
This will likely be the only debate in the Cleveland area.
Please click on the link to read a bit more about the event and to purchase tickets ASAP: https://www.cityclub. org/forums/2018/10/22/ohio-attorney-general-debate